5.23.2010

social musk


the radio is on and you are
  lying in bed next to me
  the afternoon sun turns your
  eyes a bright emerald green
  and your lips glisten in the
  light...

I put my arms around you and
  you kiss my cheek and tell me
  how good I smell and how you
  love the way it makes you feel
  and you look at me and
  smile

the radio plays a song and you
  hold my hand and I squeeze
  it tight and kiss your
  forehead and I whisper
  to you how much you mean
  to me

I trace your ears with my
  fingers and you inhale my
  scent as you close your
  eyes and you tell me
  you've been sleeping around
  and begin to cry

I pull my arms away from
  you and put my hands
  behind my head and sigh -
  the radio is on and
  you are lying in bed next
  to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment