5.13.2010

somewhere over the rainbow


you can find me up on top of this brick building at 6am stretching rain or shine to start my life each day   you can find me in the cafe ordering coffee at 8am like I have been for the past twenty years   you can find me walking down 86th and park at 8:15am at a brisk pace to catch the 8:18 bus to columbus circle   you can find me taking the stairs to the 12th floor   you can find me checking my voicemail   you can find me working a 12 hour job until I collapse from exhaustion and have a brain aneurism and be placed in a grave in westchester and that's where I'll be.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like the lives of white collared workers... Rigid, scheduled, automated...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like the lives of white collared workers... Rigid, scheduled, automated...

    ReplyDelete