5.21.2010

heartbreaker


I am running out of time
                        to tell you how much of a
                        fool I was to have let
                        you go from my life

I thought I was the strong one
                        but turns out I'm not
                        and now time is running
                        out for me to repent

Is it right for me to say I
                        was wrong

Is it wrong for me to want
                        you back

We met under the cloudy Italian night
                        in Palermo and you wore
                        a flowing black dress
                        and I can't forget the way
                        you looked at me

What happened from there
                        till now
                        where did our romance
                        go
                        why did I break
                        my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment