4.27.2010

citrus colors


between
            1919 and 1938
I was told that
            31%
of aquatic life outlived
communists and that
the dead communists never
ever went to church.
                        we call them the dead generation

I was told that
            they had a fetish-           
                        - a foot fetish
and only wore pink ankle socks
            is that sexy?
they instigated fights with bartenders
and usually lost because they were
old and frail.
                        I think they were virgins

they loved teal raincoats
            but for some reason they chose
            red as their main color

I remember one of the dead gens
telling me red for the color of
love and power and blood and
that we're all red inside -

I told him that was crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment