6.28.2010

mumble


this is it
    this is it

this is when
I'm supposed to read scripture
         and point fingers at your head

it was you
                 you wasn't it
yes
fingerblasting the holes of heaven
  distributing small pockets of insurgents
at every corner mart

wasn't it you smoking
  rocks and snorting rocks
and telling me the world is ablaze
  ablaze with the heat of false prophets
false idols
                    false hope

this is it
  this is it

this is going to be
  when you start pointing fingers
at scripture this is going to be
  that time

you weren't full of shit
                                      no
  you were full of methbombs
pockets filled with hash
  and your death it
was like a chain of gold -
                          - a thin glimmer of light
in this tunnel we call opportunity

and
dreaming up fantasies
                         of some life

   touched me
     fucked me
          shot me
lay beside me

                           yes

plumes of bombs scatter against
  the grains of sand
and land on your filthy
                              naked body

come
  come
come
  come here

you
      me

naked
          bodies

flesh to flesh
  mouth to mouth
hand to hand
  your legs on mine
my legs on yours
  don't stop                               no
come
  come
please
  come here

this is it
  this is it

this is when
  you quote scripture and tell me
no
                       babylon the great
mistress of harlots
  abominations of earth
it's all you've sought after in life

wife of bath
  mistress overdone
lady meed

how many more
  until you find peace

is this it
  is this it
come
  come back to me



No comments:

Post a Comment