3.01.2010

existential aim conversation

2:22am
me:  i just punched a hole in the wall
you: cool, did you find anything

me: a baby branchiosaur and four jolly ranchers
you: can i have some or is that illegal

me: i think you can eat a branchiosaur but not babies
you: oh damn i can feel my laptop burning my thighs

me: i'm at a table reading
you: you're full of shit

me: no, i think you are
you: no i think you are

me: no, i think you are
you: no i think you are shit

me: ok
you: ok
3:14am
me: i cried while watching the view today wondering why people watch this show and why the earth is so round like a soccer ball and if we get kicked around by god

or some god-like alien
you: that's cool; i lay in my bed watching the ceiling for six hours while pretending i

was pregnant
me: did you get pregnant

you: with a branchiosaur named damien
me: i think i will sleep
3:36am
you: come sleep with me
me: maybe i will lay on my back and pretend i'm pregnant

you: ok
me: let's eat green pea pods together.

No comments:

Post a Comment